INNER PEACE is an independent organisation based in Melbourne, Australia.
Our main activity is to teach the art of living happily and healthily.
We teach life skills and meditation in a way that empowers you to take more control over your life. Our material is based on well-documented medical and psychological research as well as ancient Eastern philosophy. In fact, many of our students are referred to us from local doctors, psychiatrists and other health practitioners.
At the moment we are in a state of transition. We stopped regular face to face classes in 2012 and will soon offer online courses.
- The ability to cope with change,
- To remain positive and confident in the face of challenges,
- To be proactive rather than reactive,
- To create effective partnerships at home and at work,
- To communicate effectively,
- To have a much more productive attitude in all areas of life.
- To make a difference, have fun, and help others do the same
- Apply integrity and ethics in all undertakings
- Respect individual beliefs and values
- Foster a global spirit of friendship, open communication, cooperation and response-ability
- Support like-minded individuals and organisations
- To continue being a part of raising the consciousness of humanity.
- To offer online courses by the end of July 2017.
- To support our graduates as they ‘spread the word’ in their own unique ways.
Be the first to know
Want to know as soon as each blog is published?